LeSS & Learn
You are in a LeSS adoption or gradually moving in that direction. You have had your CLP or CLE a while ago already. You are not discouraged yet and want to move on. Share your experience, deepen your knowledge, learn some new LeSS topics that are most relevant now. This event will give you that opportunity; an opportunity to deepen knowledge, explore the well known and less well known LeSS experiments.
This 2-day LeSS & Learn event is an in-depth journey connecting experiences of LeSS practitioners with sound theory and principles by highly skilled Certified LeSS Trainers. The event will be a collective mentoring session where we deepen LeSS knowledge and generate a lasting impact.
Who should attend?
Exclusively for people who attended a Certified LeSS Practitioner and/or Certified LeSS for Executives training
Common topics that are addressed during this event:
- Deeper insight in LeSS principles, like Lean Thinking
- Scrum Masters, how to educate them?
- Organizing coaching
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Tips for running communities
- Technical practices at scale, how they work and why they are important?
- Understanding and dealing with politics
- Pain and Fear in a LeSS transformation
- What to expect when starting a second LeSS area?
- Designing for perfection and working with perceived constraints
- Performance management
- Contracting with vendors/suppliers
- Dependencies with external parts (internal/external)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reducing/Removing Queues over Managing Queues
- Supporting people in their single-specialization to multi-specialization journey
- LeSS Metrics