We create Agile organizations where people increase the quality of life by developing innovative results. Working in an Agile company should be challenging, collaborative, and fun. AgiliX is, therefore, convinced of the power of Agile working to successfully develop people, companies, and the world.
Our goal is to create great organizations where people pursue a clear goal, get frequent feedback on progress, and have an excellent understanding of the challenges of customers. These organizations have an environment in which people jointly discover how to make the right product, in which quality and mastery are self-evident and in which the current way of working is continuously improved.
Who are we?
AgiliX is a network organization that provides Agile transformation consulting and certified training worldwide. AgiliX was founded in 2010 by Cesario Ramos.
- AgiliX provides the Professional Scrum™ Training from Scrum.org.
- AgiliX us a Professional Training Network™ Member from Scrum.org
- AgiliX is a Certified Instructor of the Innovation Games® for Customer Understanding.
- AgiliX is a Certified LeSS Coaching Company for The LeSS Company.
- AgiliX provides the certified Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) Practitioner training from The LeSS Company.
- AgiliX is Evidence Based Management expert for Agility Path™ at EBMgt
AgiliX worked with various organizations inclusing ING, Rabobank (International), Raifeisenbank, AXA, Centraal Beheer, NN, Pulse, ABN AMRO, Justitiële Informatie Dienst, Adwise, Powerhouse, Rituals, Barco, Thales, FrieslandCampina, Unit4, Independer, Parkpost (CMI), Ellips, Reasult, Astron, PANalytical, ASR, SNSBank, Tele2, CCS, Achmea, Prorail, Wincor Nixdorf and Philips.
About the sticky note
The AgiliX logo is based on the well-known sticky-note, which is an essential tool in innovation. The sticky-note supports visual thinking, exploration, recording, and ordering of ideas into actionable results. The sticky-note supports teamwork, visual management and is one of the most important tools in any innovation initiative.